What's the best juicer to buy?!
The most common question I get is, "What juicer should I buy?". I recommend the Omega J8006 Masticating Juicer. I've only used the J8006 a few times with friends that own it, but I've used the previous version, the J8005, religiously for over a year now. The new version only has a few modifications which makes it even better. It comes with a larger container for the juice, an upgraded auger, and a couple ergonomic upgrades. I've done a lot of research and there are some other good juicers but I recommend this one to everyone. Here are some reasons why:
- EASY TO CLEAN! The five parts that need to be cleaned come apart very easily. It comes with a hard bristle brush to scrub the filter which makes cleaning even easier. It seriously takes me about 3 minutes to clean. (TODO: post video of how easy cleaning is!)
- Very easy to operate. There is one button.
- High juice yield compared to other juicers
- It runs surprisingly quiet.
- Makes great "frozen yogurt"
- Oh yea, it comes with all the filters you need in order to extrude pasta, make baby food, turn nuts into nut butter, and grind coffee. Pretty cool!
- The only con I can think of is that you have to chop your veggies and fruit up a little more in order to juice them.